Thursday, August 30, 2012

new stuff...

i think i am going to add text to this later and turn it into a comic book story... together with other pages of similar dorkiness....  bring on "the dork"!

a little while ago i experimented with cutting up drawings on p-shop and oranizing them into comic pages... one of those pages is in the post right before this (i went on to do an entire nine page comic story in that style, but i can't post it here for various reasons).  Anyhow, it was a cool technique, but I like this one WAY better.  This freeflow style is what I am going to be playing around with now for the duration.  I don't know what the future holds, but if you asked me right now, I would have to say that I am so in love with this format that I couldn't see myself wanting to use any other kind of format for comics or "plain old art" ever.  Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment